Despite our trials, we had a lot of good times in '09 (in chronological order).
- We watched President Obama be inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States.
- Cooper Joe was completely housebroken (except for the occasional accidents).
- Our friends, Erin and John, had their first son Jack and Melissa and I went to visit them in Chicago.
- We took our first full-family vacation (minus Gracie-the-cat) to the home of the largest turkey.
- Dave and I went our own mini-vacation to a B&B in Lake City, Minnesota.
- Dave completed his second marathon.
- My dad had his first book published!
- We went camping!
- I went to the North Shore with my mom and sister, Rachel.
- We got pregnant.
- I went to California to visit my sister, Stevie, and we met Jay Leno! (which apparently I never blogged about because I can't find any post about it...but it was awesome!)
- Our niece, Lillian, was born.
- I'm three classes closer to my master's degree!
- We celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas with our families, the people we're most thankful for.
Happy New Year to you all, my friends!