Tuesday, December 29, 2009

October in pics

I was uploading photos from my camera and what a surprise I found. Apparently, I've been really lazy this fall and haven't bothered on uploading any pics. Until now. So here's a bunch of pics from October. It was a fun month for the Balows! I blogged about this stuff before, but the pics are fun to see. At least I think so!


I tagged along with Jim and Aimee to the Renaissance Festival. We tried on some hats...among other things...like eating turkey drumsticks.


We went to the last regular season Twins game at the Metrodome! 

 
We went to the playoff for the playoff game with the Twins vs the Tigers. The most intense baseball game I've ever watched. EVER!

 
We were so happy when we won!

 
I took my nieces to the corn maze.



Amanda took a turn leading us through the maze.


Emily and I went trick-or-treating at Murphy's Landing. The horse-drawn trolley took us to the village.

 
We went to a Vikings game.

J.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.