Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just about done!

Tonight is my last class for the semester! Just one presentation to give and I will be on winter break and I'm officicially passed the half-way mark to getting a Masters degree!

It was a hectic semester -- the first one I've taken two classes at once. I thought other people in my program were crazy for doing two at once, but it would definitely help speed up the time for completing the degree. The first half, I was all about balancing life, work and school, but now it seems like I've been a graduate student forever and I'm getting antsy to just complete it all. I guess we'll see what I do next spring -- but I'm pretty sure I'm going to force myself to finish the financial accounting requirement and I think that one class will be enough for me!
J.B.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! I have one last journal to turn in for my writing class and then my classes are done. But no free time yet...gotta do that dissertation!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.