Friday, August 7, 2009

Getting an early start to my weekend...

Today we had a softball tournament at work. Supposedly. (I was working it...not playing).

It was pouring all morning. Hard. We were all completely soaked.

When the thunder started, we had to call off the tournament. Everyone cheered.

So I got to come home early. Very nice.

Tomorrow my mother-in-law is coming back to our house for the last two nights of her trip to Minnesota. She's been down in Rochester most of the week figuring things out with her siblings about their mom's estate. I'm looking forward to our day together on Sunday.

Otis and Cooper and Gracie are all taking naps in this room while I type on the computer. I think I might have to follow their example!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.