Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Time for Grandma's

I just signed up for Grandma's 1/2 marathon. It's a lottery, so I won't know if I'm officially in for a couple of weeks. But it makes me excited for June 21, 2007 just knowing I'm closer to running the race again. This year, my goal is to set a personal best time, which I honestly don't think will be too hard if I train well.

Speaking of Grandma's and running. My husband decided to start of his own about his journey of completing his first full marathon at Grandma's this year. Since he's doing the full marathon, he's already completed the registration and has officially started the training schedule. My training officially begins March 3.

It's going to be a lot of hard work to find the time and energy to train, but it's going to be worth it to complete the race with my best time ever!

1 comment:

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.