Here's some updates on some other things on my list...
- I'm ready Eat, Pray, Love. I love this book so far! Between reading for school and everything else, it's tough to find time to read...but the chapters are short, so you can easily just pick it up for a minute or two. In a way it's nice to savor reading a book and make it last a long time...cuz I tend to read fast once I'm into a book.
- I'm past the half-way point on losing 20 pounds. As of this morning, I've lost 11. Out of all the things I'm doing, this one definitely takes a lot of dedication. I haven't given in to the temptation at eating any doughnuts at our weekly meetings since the beginning of the year. And I can hardly ever not give into temptation as far as food is concerned. So building that ability is awesome! :)
- As long as we're on the food subject, I think I've broken my Caribou habit. I've only had it three times this year. One time was because it was bought for me. Only once did I have a mocha. Maybe if I can make it all the way through March, I'll mark this item complete.
- Cooper is doing really good on housebreaking. I keep thinking we're done and then some random accident happens. The most recent being the night after we got back from the kennel and he had diarrhea all over our bedroom floor.
- Lastly, I just won company tickets to Sunday's MN Wild game against the LA Kings. This was totally unexpected, because I didn't even think my company had season tickets anymore. The best part -- they are on the glass!! So I'll be able to mark that one done too. I'm definitely bringing my camera, so I will post photos.