Sunday, February 10, 2008

Feb. 10

Not much new today...just getting in my daily blog post. It's super, super cold outside, so I haven't gone anywhere. In fact, I'm still in my pajamas. It's been fairly productive. I've done some cleaning -- dusting, laundry, dishes, organizing. I'm putting together one of the presents Dave gave me -- a photo frame collage set that has ten frames. I got all the photos in, and I'm just waiting for him to come home to help me hang it. Maybe I'll post of photo of the collage after it's all hung up. The boys are lazy today too, they're sleeping next to me. Otis is on the floor by my feet, and Cooper is laying on the couch behind me. They're so cute!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Post pics of the collage because when he bought yours...I bought one set for myself....so I'm hoping to get mine done this week too!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.