Sunday, February 24, 2008

Miller's Annual Oscar Party

Tonight we went to my sister's house for their annual Oscar party. Yes, they are still on...but we were both tired and decided to come home and finish watching them here. When you're at a party where most of the adults of little kids, it clears out shortly after nine. LOL. Here's some pics from the night...

Stevn tallying the votes...

Oscar, himself...

Me and Rachel...


The kids dressed up Nels (he's spending the week at Becky's while my parents are in Mexico)...



The kids played dress-up while we watched the show...

Emily thinks Uncle Dave's head feels funny...

3 comments:

  1. That is too cute!! Looks like you had lots of fun...were your predictions right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I love the one of Emily rubbing Dave's head....and the kids dressed up are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, a lot of my predictions were right this year...which is funny, b/c I'd hardly seen any of the movies.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.