Monday, April 14, 2008

Road Trip

The road trip to Kansas City was a success. Although snow seems to follow us where ever we go. Yes, it was snowing in Kansas City...not much, but snow to say the least. It made for a very cold outdoor baseball game. To give you an idea of the cold, here's what I was wearing: a long sleeve shirt, a t-shirt, a sweatshirt, a fleece jacket, and my jacket. Oh, and I can't forget the gloves, hat and blankets (well, and shoes and pants too). And I was still freezing! Despite the coldness, it was fun. We also went to the famous BBQ place Arthur Bryant's and to a mall and saw this kind of crazy guy make fudge. Since we were only there for 36 hours or so, that's pretty much our whole trip. Here's some pics from our road trip.



The "St. Louis Arch"

Joe Mauer on the awesome jumbotron

At the game

Jim and Aimee


Dave and Aimee having fun in the toy store


Driving home

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun, even though it was cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys had fun..I love that first pic of you guys in the snow..it's just a cool pic (not cuz there was snow)...

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.