Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Only 7 more days of washing dishes by hand...

Our dishwasher broke seven months ago. My dad came over and took a look at it. There wasn't anything obviously wrong that we could easily fix, so it's become a great storage spot for our dish drying rack.

Then today, I got the call. Dave found us a deal on a dishwasher. Our seven months of washing dishes by hand is only going to last seven more days. Next Thursday, our new dishwasher is going to be delivered and installed, and the old one is going to be taken away to the dishwasher graveyard.

This is definitely exciting news. For as I type, my hands are bitterly dry and irritated from another night of washing dishes.
And it's another item done on my 101 in 1,001 list! Woo woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.