Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dancing with the Stars, Biggest Loser and Idol, oh my!

Tuesday nights were made for tivo. Unfortuneately, we don't have a DVR at The Balow Bunch, so I spent the night flipping channel and probably missed the best parts of all the shows. But I did watch this...the girls on The Biggest Loser kicked some serious dupa tonight! I am so excited that both of them made it to the final. And I really want a girl to win The Biggest Loser this season!!

So I followed Alison Sweeney's plea and went to nbc.com to vote for the third finalist. And I still voted even though it took me 20 minutes to find the link to vote. I made it easier for you. Go here. And even though I voted, I don't even know I did it right. Are we voting for the third finalist or are we voting for the one to be eliminated? Every week, the contestants are voting people to be eliminated, so why does America vote for who gets to stay for the finale?? It's not very clear. I think NBC and The Biggest Loser need some help from a communications professional (i.e., me).

Here's the boys watching TV on the couch with me...

And when they got bored, they started wrestling...

1 comment:

  1. So who did you vote for??? I'm doing mine right now..thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.