Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Things to do...

A while ago, a friend of mine posed the question: "What do you want to do before you die?"

I think it's a pretty interesting question, and definitely a fun one to answer. Here's my list. Leave comments and let me know what you want to do in your lifetime.

1) Find a new job. (Completed August 2008)
2) Finish graduate school.
3) Travel to every continent (I can check off North America, Europe, Asia and technically Africa (I was only there for a day)).
4) Meet Justin Timberlake ;)
5) Find a way to make a difference in this world.
6) Be environmentally conscious and reduce my carbon footprint.
7) Be a good mom, wife, sister, aunt, daughter and friend.
8) Paint, draw, throw pots (on the pottery wheel).
9) Learn photography.
10) Sail around the Caribbean.
11) Use my kayak.
12) Lose 10 pounds...and then some
13) Never ever see Dave forced to go back in the army and back to Iraq (okay I just inserted a greatest fear into the list...oops)
14) Own our own home home....mortgage free.
15) And own a cabin by the lake with a boat.
16) Breed puppies and show dogs (Otis is a future agility champion!)
17) Take a vacation with just my nieces.
18) Take a vacation with just my sisters.

19) Own a coffee shop.
20) Take a year or so off of work to simply enjoy life and spend time with family and travel and volunteer.
21) Adopt a child.

22) Buy an old house (with a wrap-a-round porch) and renovate it.
23) Do a mission trip in every continent.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to think about this one a bit and then I'll post it on my blog!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.