Friday, August 10, 2007

Camping at Lake Cleary

Finally, a post with photos of people!

My sister Becky, her family and some friends from her church are camping at Lake Cleary this weekend. Lake Cleary just happens to be right by my house, so Rachel, Otis and I went to their campsite to hang out for a while tonight. We had fun! (of course we did, or else I wouldn't be writing about it..) I guess one good thing about camping in a local park is that you can leave the campsite for dinner. As soon as I got there, we had to leave to go get food (went to Wendy's). When we got back, the girls wanted to give me a makeover. They painted my nails, gave me some lip gloss and gave me a back massage. (The massage was definitely worth the whole trip to the campsite).
Otis got to run around off his leash, which he loved. He found a great stick to chew and play fetch. Everyone was excited that I brought Otis with me. They all thought he was a great dog. (of course he is, cuz he's my boy!)
We even got a campfire going and Miki made me a s'more. Yummy! I don't think you can really enjoy and experience summer until you go camping and eat a s'more, even if it's just for a couple of hours. But hey, that was the great part...I got to come home to my air-conditioned house and sleep in my own bed! Here's my favorite photo of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.