Thursday, August 23, 2007

Live this moment

Today was my first day back at work after a great vacation. It was rough day...getting swept back into the craziness of work. I was pretty stressed out last night and today about everything that's been going on a work lately. So Tonya's post on her blog today helped remind me not to stress so much about the small stuff. Here's what she had to say:

The answer is to live the present moment. Live this minute to its very fullest. Regrets are in the past and won't change history and worries about the future will not add another minute to our lives. We need to appreciate the fact that, even with cancer, you have a life, here, now. Living each moment is the secret to wellness. Many people think that they will get back to living once they are physically better. But, now is the time. Live each moment to the fullest.

So tonight I'm pretty exhausted and I'm going to hop in to bed early and read my book....just relax for a little bit before my alarm goes off and I have another hectic work day. Tomorrow is Friday -- Hurray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.