Sunday, August 5, 2007

Road trip!

Today, Dave, Otis and I are driving down to Rochester for the night. We had promised that we would visit again before the end of the summer. About a month ago, I realized that we better plan something now, or else we'd never be able to go since Dave has to request the time off. So we've been looking forward to this trip for a while. We're going to Ann's house for dinner and spending the night at Grandma's. Otis is coming with us, because last time we were down in Rochester, everyone said we should have brought him. So this time, we are!

I'm sure I'll have more to say after the trip. This morning I have to pack and do some cleaning before we leave. We'll leave as soon as Dave is done with work. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.