Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday -- Cooper's wiggles

I love my pups.

That's an understatement. lol.

One of my favorite times with them is when I get home at the end of the day. They are so excited! When I first walk in the door, it's Otis' turn to be super excited. Cooper has to wait until he does his business outside. Why? He wiggles a lot and would leak if he didn't empty his bladder first.

So when he gets back inside, Cooper is full of wiggles. He has to wiggle his body because he doesn't have a tail. Wiggles equal love. Cooper has a lot of love. Although if you didn't know better, you might think he was a little terrorist with all his wiggling.

Today I'm thankful for my wiggling puppies that explode with love when I come home. I wanted to share this moment with you all. Take a look.




J.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.