Friday, January 15, 2010

Feeling good...

Two people have emailed me and said that they donated to Healing Haiti based off my recommendation. It feels good to know that I've helped influence some people to give to such a great organization.

You can help by helping spread the word about this organization.. Please join them on Facebook Causes. Just click here and join. And please invite your friends to join too.

Dave's now considering joining me on a trip to Haiti. It would be so awesome to have that experience with Dave. Not sure when exactly we'll be able to go, but I emailed Healing Haiti to get details about a trip sometime this year. I know now that Dave and I will be able to make this trip happen. I've been talking to a couple of people about it and they've brought up on their own that they'd want to help sponsor us. I also awoke to a great fundraising idea, so I'm pretty confident we'd be able to get the money we need to go.

It's such a terrible tragedy, but I'm feeling really good about being able to help.

J.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.