Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bachelorette party - check; Valleyfair - check;

Next Up:
-Nap
-Phil Vassar


Nicki already scanned this pic, so I thought I'd post it for everyone to see. Valleyfair was a blast. The park was closed to the public and open just for Nicki's company. So we got free admission, free parking and hardly waited in lines all day. These girls like their rides. We went on all the exciting ones, including Wild Thing twice.

Bad news for anyone who likes The Flume. They tore it down! I don't know if they're replacing it or putting in something else -- but right now it's a big hole. I feel bad b/c that was Anthony's favorite in the whole park.

The bachelorette party was fun too. Who can complain about spending a night downtown and staying in a hotel?? I didn't have a camera, but I'm sure I'll be tagged in some on Facebook. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Wild Thing! I am also sad to hear about the flume, Gavin too will be bummed, last time we were there he could not go because it was a bit nippy out...sad.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.