Friday, May 15, 2009

Could he be...

...the most playful dog in the world?

I decided to make a video tonight so that Dave can see what he missed while he was fishing. But I guess the same thing happens pretty much every day, so this isn't really a surprise for him. And I guess he won't watch this until he's home, so he probably has the real Cooper Joe sitting next to him as he reads this post. So I guess the real reason I'm posting this video is because I love sharing Cooper with all my blog readers (all 5 followers...and others that should sign up to follow me)! He's the cutest dog in the world!

I now present a video of Cooper playing with his Mom (me) and his brother, the dog, Otis. And you won't be able to help but notice two things. 1) How cute Cooper is. 2) That Otis doesn't like it when he doesn't get my undivided attention.

Now on to the video!



Want more Cooper movies? Watch Cooper and his sister, the cat, Gracie play!

4 comments:

  1. Cooper is cute and all, but I don't know about the cutest dog in the world...you haven't met my Scooby Doo yet :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting caught up with my blogging friends, I am going to try to get mine updated some time this week, maybe some pictures if I can remember how to do them Ha Ha.You really have some cute blogs.>>

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! Your 'boys' crack me up.
    I can watch that kinda stuff for hours on end; it's so entertaining to me. I haven't figured out why, but it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He just might be, that is hilarious!! I love a happy dog!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.