Some random stuff...
- I'm back at work now after my vacation. Dave and I had a great week at home together.
- Our friends Beth and Dave had a baby boy yesterday. He was 9 lbs 12 oz!!! He's a big boy!
- My nieces' school is closed this week due to a probable case of swine flu.
- Dave starts his new job today!
- Did you know this week is National Pet Week? Otis and Cooper might have to get rawhides to celebrate.
- If you read my blog, please become a fan and "follow me" on the button on the right. I added that feature a couple of weeks ago....and I know that I have more than 1 blog reader out there!
May is a good month for many reasons. Just look what we got going on this month...
- Dave finishes his spring semester at MSU.
- I'm finishing my semester at UST.
- I celebrate my b-day.
- Dave celebrates his b-day.
- Mother's Day.
- Dave's going to visit his parents in North Carolina to help them move into their new house.
- Dave starts a new job.