Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy birthday to us!

With my new job, I've acquired a new awareness for email marketing, because that's what half of my job entails. To stay up-to-date with the current trends and such, I've added a few email marketing related blogs to my blogger feed.

Today I read this post about getting special email promotions for your birthday. I thought it'd be fun for us to put together a list for all the websites where you can sign up for emails and receive a special Happy Birthday email. I'll list the websites...and all you have to do is go to the site, sign up for the email, and then wait for your b-day to roll around...and received lots of great coupons and special b-day offers. Consider this my early b-day gift from me to you.

Here's what I got off the top of my head.

Are you aware of any other Happy B-day special email offers that you can sign up for? Leave them in the comment section.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if you have this restaurant, but O'Charley's does a birthday coupon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea I will sign up for it,and see what goodies I will get. I will have a long wait because I just had my birthday August 8.I will sign Jimmy`s name up and see if they send him anything.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.