- I woke up in my comfy bed surrounded my boys. I'm so lucky to be surrounded by my family that love me. So nice and comforting.
- I indulged myself with a Caribou this morning.
- Then I bought gas and it was only $3.54 per gallon.
- I got a couple of compliments on my new hair coloring (I am sure I'll have pics soon enough.)
- Mary, Katie and Anthony are one their way to Minnesota!!!! Hooray!
- Stevie got to feel an earthquake (thankfully, she's all right...and the earthquake that I felt in Washington in 2001 was bigger...lol. I'm so competitive.)
- Found out the my friend Michelle got the weekend off work for the weekend by her birthday so we definitely get to go to her cabin.
- My team at work got to enjoy a nice lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.
- But what I am truly so excited about is that I accepted a new job today! I don't want to indulge too much, because my blog is public. But I am very excited for a new opportunity and I now get to check another item done on my 101 in 1,001 list. If you want to know more, send me an email!
- Update --- And Dave captured the giant bull snake that lurked around the neighborhood.Yes, today was a very extraordinary day. Hooray! Hooray!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Tuesday, July 29 -- A very good day
Today was an excellent day. Here's why: