Thursday, May 22, 2008

So fun...

Last night Dave and I got out our bycicles, dusted them off, put air in the tires and took off for a nice bike ride. Remember that paved trail I blogged about that I went running on? Well, we took that trail (and went a little further) to the Dairy Queen on Marschall Road....or about a 30 minute ride each way.

It was a really nice way to spend the night...being active, but doing something fun (not running)...enjoying time with my husband...and the weather was perfect. And there was a nice reward involved (Dairy Queen). Here's an image of the map. If you click on the image, you can better see our route.


1 comment:

  1. I'm very proud of you two. Not only do you spend quality time together, you get exercise at the same time. Maybe I should by MY wife a bike. Maybe not.. then I'd have to ride with her. :-)
    Thanks for the great time in Minnesota.
    Love you guys.. (the dogs too)
    Pappy

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.