Friday, May 9, 2008

Hurray!!

Economics is done! My last class was yesterday. And we did great on our last project. My professor's feedback: "To summarize, it was basically perfect." That really took us by surprise, and hopefully that means we'll get a decent grade (you never really know with this professor).

I feel a great sense of freedom. I can get back to doing the important things in life...blogging, cleaning my house, cooking dinner, running, taking the dogs to the park, hanging out with Dave, watching Thursday night TV, seeing friends and family, finding a new job, reading books, scrapbooking, learning how to golf and everything else on my 101 in 1,001 list.

Now I have to figure out how to get that hold off my school account, so I can register for next semester. I'm going to have to pass the math placement test or take a math class....grrrr.

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I can hear your sigh of relief all the way down here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Jenny, let me know if you need any math help :) I do teach math :)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.