Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shameless plug...for a good cause...

All right. It's time to promote my fundraising efforts for a 10K race I'm running Sunday morning to benefit the MN AIDS Project. I'm running the race to keep me on track for my half-marathon training, and I thought if I'm going to run a race, I may as well run one with a good cause -- AIDS prevention and education.

I must admit I'm not a huge fundraiser. So I gave myself a very ambitious goal of raising $75 dollars. The good news -- with your help, I can blow this goal out of the water.

And if you don't have anything to do Sunday, there is still time to join my team and run with us!

For all the information about this race, the purpose of the MN AIDS Project, donating to my team, and joining my team, visit this link.

In advance, thanks so much for your help!

And if you get an email with pretty much the same message, I apologize for stalking you!

1 comment:

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.