Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January

It's the beginning of the month (well, close enough, I guess). It's that time to share all the exciting things we have going on in January. The problem is....we don't really have anything exciting this month. January is the month to recover from the holidays and hunker down and try to stay out of the cold month. lol.

Most noteworthy and least exciting: Dave and I start new semesters at school.

Most exciting: Hair cut (eh...trim, technically)....and I did that yesterday, so it's already done and done.

I'm hoping that my sister and I can reschedule our double dates for later this month and hopefully we'll see some friends we haven't seen for a while.

That's pretty much it. Oh, and some b-days and anniversaries for grandparents. Got to make some b-day cards quick!

2 comments:

  1. It is nice that you have a relaxing month after the busy holidays...one of these dayd I will slow down enough to write a good blog entry of my own ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy!! it will give you some time to do some things for yourself.. Like your haircut>> how does it look?

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.