Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Holidays -- Balow Style

Here's a bunch of pictures showing what the Balows did for the holidays in Minnesota. Sometimes it's easier just posting pictures than writing. Katie just posted some pics of the holidays in North Carolina on her Facebook. I'm sure she'll be posting some on her blog too, so that's where you'll find the rest of our holiday pics (I didn't take one picture in North Carolina!)

Cooper's so handsome.

Cooper by the Christmas tree (he must be licking his lips.)

Otis knows how to pose for the camera.


Cuddling on the couch (how I spend the majority of my time at home).


My nieces at the Holidazzle Parade.


Santa!

The three of us at the parade.


So snowy I had to get out my boots.


Amanda opening her b-day present from her Uncle Dave and Aunt Jenny.


Cutting out cookies.

The family volunteering at Feed My Starving Children looking cute with our hair nets. In the two hours we volunteered, our shift packaged over 11,000 meals!


Rachel and Becky packaging meals.


Krissy and Emily scooped the food.


Amanda sweeping and cleaning at the end of our shift.


Family Christmas was at my house, which was right after volunteering. We enjoyed lots of food....molasses marinated pork tenderloin, green beans, cesar salad, mashed potatoes, gravy, root vegetables and rolls. Later in the evening (after opening presents), we got out the Nintendo 64 and played a lot of Mario Kart. I think it's funny to see the whole family piled in front of the TV.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of the boots! lol

    Yes, I'll hopefully do a Christmas post on my blog tomorrow with pics of course...

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.