Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wage your guess

The countdown for the big day is definitely underway. As of today, there are 19 days u till my due date -- we're in the teens! Of course, Boo's birthdate could be earlier or later than his due date....all of which we'll be finding out in a couple of weeks. I had fun reading everyone's guesses when I posted about guessing Boo's gender, and now it's time to get everyone's guesses for Boo's birth.

This time, everyone should leave comments guessing Boo's birthdate, height and weight.

Here's some quick facts that may or may not be helpful in your guess...
  • This is my first kid
  • At my 36 week appointment, I hadn't really started dialating or effacing
  • Today at my 37 week appointment, I was 1 cm dilated, 50% effaced and had a -1 station
  • I also haven't really had many contractions or other signs of labor
  • I was born one week after my due date
  • Dave was born on time, but was induced
  • My sister had both of her kids 10 days early
  • Dave is out of town until Oct. 21
  • My due date is Oct. 31
  • My ultrasounds showed due dates ranging from Oct. 29 - Nov. 2
  • My measurements have been on track

Leave your guess in the comments!
J.B.

17 comments:

  1. I guess Nov 3 -- my anniversary, and thus, a wonderful day to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said when we were up there, I think he'll be born on November 1st. My guess is 8lb even...20 inches long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing Nov 5th...since I fly in at midnight on the 4th..hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh...forgot height/weight... I'll go 8lbs 2oz, 21.5 inches long (he is dave's kid..haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess is November 1, 2010-
    All Saints Day!

    8lb 2 oz - 22 in long(same length as daddy)
    Grandma Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll go 10/30/10.... 8lbs 1 oz 21 inches long

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna say November 27th and 8lb 5oz and 21" - Aimee Fisher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daddy thinks his little man will be here on October 28th:) Love you Boo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I meant October 27th..... Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm guessing November 7. 7 pounds, 11 ounces. 22 inches.

    I really don't want to go a week past my due date, but I figure if it does happen...it won't seem so bad if I win this prizeless contest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm guessing November 1st, 8 pounds 4 oz., 21 inches. Karen Kelly But I'll love him no matter when, how much, or how long.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to guess November 2nd, 8 lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am going to guess...

    November 3 8lbs 14 oz and 20 in long

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  15. November 7. But I also have a strong feeling towards Nov 5. Can I have both dates? lol.
    9 pounds, 4 oz. 21 inches.

    Bob's guess is Nov 4, but no guess in weight/size.

    FYI, I had a dream about what day my Owen Michael would be born and I was right - so look out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aunt Sue says I am going to say he will be on time so Oct 31 at 11:59 pm 7 lbs 14 oz and 21 1/2 inches long
    Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. October 22. Tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.