Tuesday, October 26, 2010

39 weeks!

We've really made it to the home stretch! It's so sureal that within the next couple of days -- or hours -- or weeks yet if he's stubborn, our little guy will be in our arms!



I had my weekly doctor appointment today. We had an appointment just last Friday, so I was happy to hear that things have progressed in the last couple of days. I'm now 2 cm dilated and the baby is lower too. We're having a crazy wind storm, so I'm hoping that it might bring more progress.



Although I'm 39 weeks and some days pregnant, I still managed to go to my yoga class. Yoga has been such great thing for me throughout this pregnancy. The fact that can still get into yoga poses at this stage in the game has been really empowering. And I think it's helped me stay comfortable too. It wasn't until this past Saturday that I first felt my back getting pretty sore.


That's pretty much all I have for now. Being pregnant has been a great adventure, but I'm really looking forward to what comes next!
J.B.

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! While I was watching the news last night and they were talking about the low barometric pressure and how it can bring on labor, I thought about you guys! Enjoy these last few days and do something as soon as possible just for Dave and you! :) You'll appreciate it when Boo arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny - I'm glad to hear yoga has helped you so much. I just started a prenatal yoga class and I'm hoping it prevents some back pain and other issues! Good luck with the next week or so... I check your blog daily because I can't wait for baby news!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.