Friday, February 26, 2010

A little plug

My awesome sister-in-law just launched her new photography blog today. She's been cranking away at this new blog project for several months, and I think it came together great!

She is one of the best maternity and baby photographers I've ever come across (and I'm not just saying that because I'm related to her). She is truly talented. She's based in Wilmington, North Carolina, but she also comes to Minnesota (to visit me, of course!) and will do sessions for families when she's here.
Please check out her new site. http://www.katiemathews.com/ You will like her work. I promise.

She also has a great giveaway right now too. It involves giving away photography sessions, so that part mostly benefits people in North Carolina and Minnesota (unless you want to plan a vacation to the beach...which you should). BUT, there is a chance that she'll give away a digital picture frame (as long as 125 people enter the contest). So everyone should go sign up!

J.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.