Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just wanna blog

Today is one of those days...I don't really know what to say...but I just want to blog.

My husband had a nice status on Facebook today.

When for if only a moment the stresses of school, work, life etc melt away for a second aand you realize that all of this hard work is so I can be "happy"...and there it is right in front of me, I am happy. Life is good. I hope all my friends can have this moment for themselves.

There's something about reading my husband say he is happy and life is good to everyone that made me smile. I guess it's good he is happy with our life. I am too. But it's nice to hear him say it. 

I admit that I much too often let the stresses in life get to me. I shouldn't. I try not to. But it happens.

But here's to a conscientious moment to realize everything is all right. Dave is right. Life is good.


J.B.

1 comment:

  1. I did like reading Dave's status. It is reminds me of something we have been working on as a family...finding the silence. God speaks best to us when we slow down enough to listen, and at times he incredible things to reveal!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.