Friday, June 20, 2008

This time tomorrow...

About this time tomorrow, I'll be watching Dave and Bryan cruise through the finish line at Grandma's! Just finishing my last half-hour of work before I run one last errand and the go home to load up the car. Then Dave will come home, we'll take the dogs to their favorite vacation destination (Camp Bow Wow), then we'll pick up Krissy and will be on the road to Duluth.

Dave just called me and he's super pumped up to run. Reminded me to keep drinking water. Said we're going to do great tomorrow. He's ready to go. He's enthusiastic. ENTHUSIASTIC.

Be thinking of us tomorrow and hopefully you have either signed up for the text alerts or are going to be cheering us on in person. Grandma's website will have a database with the race results later tomorrow. My race starts at 6:30 a.m. CST and Dave's starts at 7:30 a.m. CST. So when you're waking up tomorrow comfortably in your own bed, we'll already be on the road running towards Canal Park.

2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW! i'm so glad that i read your blog today - you have a huge day ahead of you tomorrow. oh man, how exciting. i hope you guys do so great - and i really just hope that you have fun. oh man, to cross the finish line will feel SO good :)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.