Sunday, December 23, 2007

Traditions!

Of course the whole reason why we celebrate Christmas is important, but what I think really makes the holiday season the best is all the traditions we have. Each year we make the time to do our family traditions, and it's great to be part of a family that wants to spend time with each other and keep the traditions going year after year. I was just looking at some of my photos from the last couple of weeks, and as busy as they've been, it's been a wonderful time. Every year, especially during Christmas, we make the time to do our family traditions. And each year, we make special memories. And this year is extra special, because it's the first Christmas in two years that we've all been together. I don't know why we don't do more special family things throughout the year -- we should, but Christmas is one of the few times during the year that all my sisters are home. Spending time with the people I love really makes his time of year special.
Our 2nd Annual Holiday Dinner

The Holidazzle Parade

Amanda's B-day

Making Cookies Someone let the girls sprinkle (pour) the sugar...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.