Monday, December 10, 2007

It's that time of year --- BUSY

Yes, it's that busy time of year.The Holiday Season. And I'm definitely busy this year! Besides all the Christmas hoo-ha of Christmas parties; hanging out with friends; family baking cookie day; shopping, ordering and buying Christmas gifts; sending Christmas cards and Christmas itself; throw in my mom's and Amanda's birthday, two puppies and all the other stuff I've got going on right now (finishing my Business Law class and job searching), I am busy. But I'm really not complaining. I'm enjoy it all, well except the b-law class and job searching.

Anyway, the tree is up, most of my shopping is done and the cards are in the mail. So all is pretty much going well. As of Wednesday, my b-law class will be over -- hurray! Then Stevie comes home Friday and the holidays can officially start! woo woo.

1 comment:

  1. You are speedy with those Christmas Cards! We already received it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.