Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The grand-dog, his momma and a creepy-looking guy...

I thought I'd update the blog with a couple of photos we've taken recently. Here's one of me and Otis. And one of Dave. There really isn't anything to explain in the photo of Otis and I. It's just a cute mother-son photo. But the one of Dave...he said I could only post it if I clarified the fact that he doesn't run around town with this creepy 'stache. He was just trying out a new look while he was shaving off his beard. I just had to take a picture, because it was so funny. I was on the computer and all of a sudden my husband comes out of the bathroom looking like some -- well, uh, pervert, I guess. I thought I'd post the photo tonight, since Katie posted one of Anthony having fun with his hair in the bathtub. Well, Katie, if Anthony takes after his Uncle DAVE -- here's what you have to look forward to in 20 years.


Enjoy! And feel free to laugh out loud!


5 comments:

  1. That's hillarious!!!! I hope you didn't let him out of the house lookin like that..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. You look like you belong in a 70's flick. You must be so proud Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHA! DAVE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creepy? R U kidding me? Good looking kid...Looks just like his Daddy.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.