December! I can’t believe it’s already the last month of 2008! This month will be busy for us, especially since we’re going to North Carolina for a whole week! I think this might be our longest trip there ever, and I’m looking forward to it!
This year has been a great year! And I’m looking forward to 2009! I’m sure I’ll be blogging some sort of “reminiscing the year” post later this month, but not today. I’ll also have to take a good look at my 101 in 1,001 list and see what I really want to try and accomplish in 2009.
Here’s what the Balow Bunch is up to this month…
- My mom’s b-day
- A sleepover with Emily and Amanda and we’re going to have breakfast with Santa
- Holiday party for Jenny’s work
- Theology on Tap (the Bible study group my church is starting for young adults (ages mid-lates 20's - ?))
- Book club "Christmas Cocktails"
- Dave finishes another semester of school
- Amanda’s b-day
- Annual Holiday cookie baking event
- Traveling to NC
- Celebrating Christmas