Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December!

December! I can’t believe it’s already the last month of 2008! This month will be busy for us, especially since we’re going to North Carolina for a whole week! I think this might be our longest trip there ever, and I’m looking forward to it!

This year has been a great year! And I’m looking forward to 2009! I’m sure I’ll be blogging some sort of “reminiscing the year” post later this month, but not today. I’ll also have to take a good look at my 101 in 1,001 list and see what I really want to try and accomplish in 2009.

Here’s what the Balow Bunch is up to this month…

  • My mom’s b-day
  • A sleepover with Emily and Amanda and we’re going to have breakfast with Santa
  • Holiday party for Jenny’s work
  • Theology on Tap (the Bible study group my church is starting for young adults (ages mid-lates 20's - ?))
  • Book club "Christmas Cocktails"
  • Dave finishes another semester of school
  • Amanda’s b-day
  • Annual Holiday cookie baking event
  • Traveling to NC
  • Celebrating Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Yea!! I can't wait for the travelling to NC and celebrating Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the month of December is a busy month for everybody. Look forward to seeing you Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!!!!!! Can't wait for you guys to get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you will get the best of both worlds...the December snow in Minnesota and some warmer weather for a week in NC. That is lucky!

    Seems we just head further up into the cold for our holidays! ;)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.