Monday, January 7, 2008

Katie's big announcement

My sister-in-law emailed me today, saying she had a "big announcement." I love big announcements and this one thrilled me. Her photography website, KatieMathewsPhotography.com, went live!

I'm really happy that she is taking her passion and turning it into a career...and she's a really talented photographer. I really love the photos she gets of babies. If you have a moment, please check out her website. An added bonus -- there are lots of great photos of my nephews and the rest of the family in North Carolina.

And if you know anyone in the Wilmington, N.C. area, please recommend her services! And if you are in the Minneapolis area, please fly her up to take photos of your family or special occasion. She can stay at my house! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.