Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yoga

This morning I had my first prenatal yoga experience. I really enjoyed it. I hadn't realized how much I missed taking yoga classes. And it felt great to be exercising a little more than walking. There was one move I was doing -- going from a plank to a lung (you have to bring one of your legs up front.) I was like, "whoa. There is a stomach in my way." But other than getting used to that one move, there wasn't too much that was different. Although it was kinda weird when you're supposed to be concentrating on relaxing, breahing and poses when the little guy starts kicking. He apparently wants my focus on him. Lol.

Well, I'm going to try and get some cleaning and organizing done around then house this afternoon. I better quit procrasting and go do something.

J.B.

1 comment:

  1. Did Boo have a favorite pose? I am impressed that you are doing prenatal yoga! I understand it will help you in labor and delivery!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.