Tuesday, January 22, 2008

1 down, 100 to go

Today I completed my first task on my 101 in 1,001 list. I finished reading The Choice. This book is special, because I received 3 copies for Christmas. I guess that's the problem with online "wish lists" -- when your family doesn't know how to reserve items. :) Hopefully, they'll learn and do better next year.

The book was pretty good, but it was your typical Nicholas Sparks novel -- nothing too out of the ordinary for him. A story about true love and the choices the couple makes to be with each other. The book was set in Beaufort, N.C. Yes, I noted that the characters were going parasailing in February! (Maybe that's why I've been craving a warm-weather vacation.) Anyway, if you want to know more about the book, you'll have to borrow it from me. I'm not one for writing reviews and giving away the entire story.

Let me know if you want to borrow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.