Monday, September 10, 2007

Another busy day..

Today was just another busy Monday. I left work early to meet with a career counselor at UST. They offer free counseling services to their students, so I thought it'd be worth it to have a professional review my resume and give me some resume writing advice. I think it was pretty useful. I'm actually excited to make some of the changes she suggested, but it won't be tonight. Just too tired to do anything but write my oh-so-important blog and check Facebook.

I ran 3 miles tonight with Dave. We continue to get ready for our 10-mile race. It's less than a month away now. Dave and I are really getting about running and training now. Hopefully, our hard work pays off.

I guess those are really the highlights of my day. Nothing really exciting...no big news from work....so it was a good day and now I'm ready to say, "good night."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear.